200Club Application Form
200Club Application Form
Your chance to Win Big with the
Edinburgh Rugby Supporters' Club!
Yes, 200 lucky supporters could be in with a chance to win one of many Exciting Cash Prizes during the season as part of the
?Regular Monthly Prize Draw with prizes of £50, £30 & £20
?End-of-Season Grand Prize Draw for a £1,000 prize
?Total prize fund of £2,000!!!
Remember, only the first 200 applications will be accepted.
Be Part of the Winning Team!
ERSC 200Club Application Form
(Please Print Clearly)
ERSC Membership Number__________________Preferred 200Club Number (if available)________
I enclose cheque*/cash? to the value of £20
I have read and accept the Rules, Terms & Conditions overleaf ( Please Tick?)
*Please make cheques payable to Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club
?Please do not post cash. Cash payment only accepted with Personal Entries
?Application not valid unless ticked.
Return Completed Form to:
Edinburgh Rugby Supporters' Club (200Club), PO Box 23731, Edinburgh, EH7 5WN
to reach us by September 23rd 2005
Or hand in at the ERSC Info Point in the Presidents' Suite.
Office Use Only
Number Assigned__________ Initials________ Date_______________
Rules, Terms & Conditions
1. Competition open only to members of the Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club aged 18 and over.
2. There is no limit to the number of entries that an individual can make (other than the maximum of 200 entries)
3. Only the first 200 entries will be accepted
4. The entry fee is £20 per entry.
5. Postal entries must be received by Friday September 23rd 2005. Postal entries to be sent to ERSC 200Club, PO Box xxx, Edinburgh, EH7. Postal entries must be accompanied by the appropriate entry fee, paid by cheque, made payable to Edinburgh Rugby Supporters' Club.
6. Entries may be submitted in person to members of the organizing committee at the ERSC Information Point in the Supporters' Club Bar, up to 8pm on Friday September 30th. Personal entries must be accompanied by the appropriate entry fee, paid either by cheque, made payable to Edinburgh Rugby Supporters' Club, or by cash.
7. Each successful entrant will be allocated a number between 1 and 200, which shall be their number for all monthly draws and for the end-of-season draw. Entrants may pick their own number if they so desire, provided it has not already been selected by a previous entrant. Otherwise a number will be allocated at random.
8. Monthly Prize Draws will be made at Supporters' Club Evenings held each month. The first monthly draw will be made on Friday 30th September after 8pm. There shall be ten (10) monthly draws between September 2005 & June 2006 inclusive. The last monthly draw will be made in conjunction with the end-of-season draw in June 2006.
9. The organizers reserve the right to cancel the competition in the event that insufficient entries are received. In that case all entry fees shall be refunded.
10. In the event of a dispute the decision of the organizing committee shall be final.