London Irish v Edinburgh

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Re: London Irish v Edinburgh

Postby dolf_lundgren on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:45 pm

biffer wrote:Get a room you two

:blowkiss: :bonk:
dolf_lundgren
World Cup Star

Postby Tichtheid on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:48 pm

gowrie wrote:Bit of a joke that they can't get any highlights together. You can find better coverage of National 1 here than they're putting up for an apparently professional competition.

It's even more annoying when they've obviously been put up there and then taken down, no doubt due to some "rights" issue
Tichtheid
World Cup Star

Postby The Feral Goat on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:52 pm

Saw tweet from The Black & Red with this link for highlights which worked for me

http://hwcdn.net/r5u4x8g8/cds/27145-11.mp4
The Feral Goat
World Cup Star

Postby Frenchy on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:03 pm

Some great tries in there. Crosbie's clearly been taking lessons from Hamish Watson.
Frenchy
World Cup Star

Postby New Gunner on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:09 pm

Weegie wrote:
biffer wrote:
New Gunner wrote:Highlights now up - impressive run by Rasolea for his 2nd try, and great strength from Crosbie for his score.

https://youtu.be/COMJb47jwbE

I'm getting video not available

Moi aussi.

Sorry guys, it clearly is a geoblocking issue as I can still watch it, but am in the US just now. Why on earth it's restricted I've no idea, but I see there's an alternative link now that works...
New Gunner
World Cup Star

Postby disco on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:41 pm

The Chiel wrote:
gone south wrote:
The Chiel wrote:Meant to post this after the game.

Dr James Robson was doing some of the on field medic stuff for Edinburgh. He was also in RSA with Glasgow for their match with the Cheetahs. The word was he was filling in for the Glasgow medic who was unwell, but I wonder, as he was at the Madjeski whether he is supporting both clubs medical staff ? Obviously excellent if he is.

Anybody got any info on this - has he been doing any of the home games at Myreside ?

Looked like him on the stairs to the rear door of the shuttle next to Doddie.

Thanks for the info across both forums ! I wondered whether to post on the Glasgow forum as well, but thought this one was probably the starting point for his attendance at Edinburgh .

He also did the Italian double header for Glasgow at the end of the 2015/16 season when they were away for almost 2 weeks. I'm assuming he's full-time with the SRU. Glasgow's doctor is a GP so in his case there could be difficulties getting time off his other work for the longer away trips. Edinburgh doc might be in a similar position?
disco
World Cup Star

Postby The Chiel on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:31 am

disco wrote:
The Chiel wrote:
The Chiel wrote:Meant to post this after the game.

Dr James Robson was doing some of the on field medic stuff for Edinburgh. He was also in RSA with Glasgow for their match with the Cheetahs. The word was he was filling in for the Glasgow medic who was unwell, but I wonder, as he was at the Madjeski whether he is supporting both clubs medical staff ? Obviously excellent if he is.

Anybody got any info on this - has he been doing any of the home games at Myreside

Thanks for the info across both forums ! I wondered whether to post on the Glasgow forum as well, but thought this one was probably the starting point for his attendance at Edinburgh .

He also did the Italian double header for Glasgow at the end of the 2015/16 season when they were away for almost 2 weeks. I'm assuming he's full-time with the SRU. Glasgow's doctor is a GP so in his case there could be difficulties getting time off his other work for the longer away trips. Edinburgh doc might be in a similar position?

Thanks - SRU accused of making best use of valuable resources shock horror ! :) :o

( Although Bloem and Reading perhaps not quite in the same long trip category ?! )

And apols to Gonesouth for deleting your message, as the Forum apparently only allows 3 quotes per message )
The Chiel
World Cup Star

Previous

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum