Pre Season activities

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Pre Season activities

Postby biffer on Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:34 am

Thought the Q&A was good on Tuesday night. Solomons was more open than I'd expected him to be, I thought we'd get a very much closer to the chest set of answers.

The answers around the young players in particular were encouraging. The names he mentioned as potentially stepping up this year weren't necessarily the ones I was expecting, good to hear him talk about Deans, Hoyland, Sutherland, Ritchie in very positive terms.

Food was good too :D

Looking forward to next weeks open night, and a chance to have a look at the new pitch (and see what the new kit is like).

Finally, with the Leicester game on the Saturday, if anyone's out and about festivalling on the Friday night, think about wearing your Edinburgh shirt as there are quite a few Leicester fans making a weekend of it and doing some festival stuff.
Don't mention Rory Hutton. I did once but I think I got away with it.
biffer
World Cup Star

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum