New Season Tickets

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Re: New Season Tickets

Postby biffer on Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:51 pm

Anyway, I've renewed. See you there next season.
Don't mention Rory Hutton. I did once but I think I got away with it.
biffer
World Cup Star

Postby doedin on Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:48 pm

Do they ever release details of how many season tickets are sold each year?
doedin
World Cup Star

Postby dolf_lundgren on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:24 pm

They do tell those who buy one but not for public consumption. Buy one and find out.
dolf_lundgren
World Cup Star

Postby Ayton1keith on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:01 pm

Can anyone shed any light on the special offers ST holders were to receive when buying STs. One I believe was a free 3day pass to Village Gym and another was for special deal on food at the Ghillie Dhu. Have n ever heard any more info and had no response from ER when I emailed. Anybody got any info on these special offers. Thanks
Ayton1keith
World Cup Star

Postby Frenchy on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Ayton1keith wrote:Can anyone shed any light on the special offers ST holders were to receive when buying STs. One I believe was a free 3day pass to Village Gym and another was for special deal on food at the Ghillie Dhu. Have n ever heard any more info and had no response from ER when I emailed. Anybody got any info on these special offers. Thanks

All I could find was from an email on 24th June:

"This season, we’re also offering a range of additional benefits courtesy of our sponsors and partners, including a free three-day pass for Velocity Gym at Village Edinburgh for all season ticket members, and a complimentary drink at the first Guinness PRO12 home game of the season - plus many others!"

Possibly worth contacting Ghillie Dhu directly?
Frenchy
World Cup Star

Postby Buster65 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:30 pm

It appears that Edinburgh rugby like to keep the season ticket holders in the dark about any offers available. I have had similar issues and have given up trying to get any further info or even the decency of a reply from edinburgh rugby.
Buster65
Established pro

Postby Pitfitter on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:09 pm

I've needed two replacement tickets this year already as the scanners couldn't read mine, another 2 of our normal foursome had new tickets sent out preseason, seems there is a problem with tickets?
Pitfitter

Previous

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum