Supporters club contacts

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Supporters club contacts

Postby Bob on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:36 am

Hi guys,

I was at the Zebre Connacht game at the weekend and i got chatting to Paolo, the 2nd in command of the zebre supporters club. He said he was looking to hook up with other supporters clubs so they'd be able to meet up for home and away games (he said when Ulster visited they arranged trips to ferrari and meals out).

I've got Paolo's email address - is there someone I can pass it on to? Might be useful if there's a crowd heading over from a game in Parma, or if there's a gang from Zebre coming over to Edinburgh

Cheeers,
Bob
Bob
One cap wonder

Re: Supporters club contacts

Postby chappo on Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:45 pm

Hi Bob, best speak to Peter, Janice or Tom at the supporters club table on match days. If you're going to Parma for New Year, I'll see you there! :) :beer: :beer: :beer:
"La claque est immense!"
chappo
World Cup Star

Postby pedro52 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:51 am

Bob if you send Paolo's details to the supporters club e'mail address : ersc@live.co.uk - then I will get in touch with him.
pedro52
International

Postby Bob on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:43 pm

mail sent Pedro and a separate one for Connacht too
Bob
One cap wonder

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum