When is the 1/4 final?

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Re: When is the 1/4 final?

Postby Ayton1keith on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:50 pm

biffer wrote:So tickets go on General Sale at 2 pm Monday - I take it season ticket holders will get the opportunity to buy over the weekend? Not as if we're short of time for selling them on this occasion.

might be wrong but is this game not going ahead at Murrayfield
Ayton1keith
World Cup Star

Postby biffer on Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:21 pm

Frenchy wrote:
biffer wrote:Ok, so Season ticket holders can buy now, but there doesn't seem to be a standing option...

Those are unlikely to sell out - presume the priority is making sure that season ticket holders can get hold of their favourite pew.

I've found it now, if you go to best available it's on the drop down list, it's just not on the stadium plan.
Don't mention Rory Hutton. I did once but I think I got away with it.
biffer
World Cup Star

Postby biffer on Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:22 pm

Ayton1keith wrote:
biffer wrote:So tickets go on General Sale at 2 pm Monday - I take it season ticket holders will get the opportunity to buy over the weekend? Not as if we're short of time for selling them on this occasion.

Yeah, not sure what you're getting at though.
biffer
World Cup Star

Postby Jockybadger on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:11 pm

Thanks everyone, i'll be booking megabus shortly
Jockybadger
World Cup Star

Postby Chris on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:44 pm

Do I gather from this thread that the e-mails to season ticket holders have already gone out?

As a season ticket holder I've recently and fruitlessly e-mailed the info@edinburghrugby.com e-mail address about the fact that I haven't received anything from them all season about Edinburgh games. Does anyone have a better e-mail address I can contact (PM me rather than publish an e-mail addresss on here, please)? Thanks.
Chris
World Cup Star

Postby Flinty's Barmy Army on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:11 pm

biffer wrote:
Ayton1keith wrote:

Yeah, not sure what you're getting at though.

It's just a free for all for seats. I tried to book the seats my friends and I have sat in for years and they had already been sold. If you have a regular seat get in quick. As for email notification, it seems to be a bit hit and miss. You can read that as rhyming slang if you like.
Flinty's Barmy Army
International

Postby Weegie on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Disappointed that we were not given the chance to buy our usual season ticket seats. Luckily, ours were still free so have been purchased.

It can't be beyond the wit of man to have held back the season ticket holders seats for a period to give us the opportunity to buy our usual seats and sit with our usual friends. It is stuff like this where I think Edinburgh really fall down from a marketing perspective.
Weegie
World Cup Star

Postby New Gunner on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:01 am

Chris wrote:Do I gather from this thread that the e-mails to season ticket holders have already gone out?

As a season ticket holder I've recently and fruitlessly e-mailed the info@edinburghrugby.com e-mail address about the fact that I haven't received anything from them all season about Edinburgh games. Does anyone have a better e-mail address I can contact (PM me rather than publish an e-mail addresss on here, please)? Thanks.

It would indeed be fruitless as the email address is info@edinburghrugby.org.
New Gunner
World Cup Star

Postby Weegie on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:40 am

Chris wrote:Do I gather from this thread that the e-mails to season ticket holders have already gone out?

I've not had anything but just checked the ticket site. Season ticket holders need to log on to get the reduced price for season ticket holders.
Weegie
World Cup Star

Postby Chris on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:25 pm

New Gunner wrote:

It would indeed be fruitless as the email address is info@edinburghrugby.org.

I was setting up the e-mails by clicking the address on their website (I typed that :above: from memory), so they would have been getting through. They ain't replying anyway.
Chris
World Cup Star

Postby dolf_lundgren on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:50 pm

Have you tried phoning them? Always very helpful whenever I have done that.

Emails not always the best form of comms
dolf_lundgren
World Cup Star

Postby bignose on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:53 pm

dolf_lundgren wrote:Have you tried phoning them? Always very helpful whenever I have done that.

Then they shouldn't offer it as a means of communication then.
bignose
World Cup Star

Postby bignose on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:53 pm

bignose wrote:
dolf_lundgren wrote:Have you tried phoning them? Always very helpful whenever I have done that.

Then they shouldn't offer it as a means of communication.
bignose
World Cup Star

Postby GaryIPA on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:58 pm

bignose wrote:

Oh ffs. It'll be one of many emails in a pile. If you want a quick response phone. They've always been pretty onside.
'The slap is immense'

"this is not soccer"
GaryIPA
World Cup Star

Postby biffer on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:11 pm

bignose wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure you'd like Johnny P to personally come round and tell you but it ain't gonna happen.
biffer
World Cup Star

PreviousNext

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum