When is the 1/4 final?

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Re: When is the 1/4 final?

Postby Chris on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:31 pm

biffer wrote:
bignose wrote:
dolf_lundgren wrote:Have you tried phoning them? Always very helpful whenever I have done that.

Emails not always the best form of comms

Then they shouldn't offer it as a means of communication then.

Yeah, I'm sure you'd like Johnny P to personally come round and tell you but it ain't gonna happen.

Thanks for the advice everyone... I would indeed like a reply to the emails sent a week and a fortnight ago, and agree that if you aren't going to reply to e-mails then there's no point in having an e-mail address.

They obviously have my e-mail address as they have recently offered me tickets to the Ireland and Wales games as an Edinburgh ST holder, but nothing about the CC QF. I'll either phone or e-mail on Monday.
Chris
World Cup Star

Postby dolf_lundgren on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:14 pm

When I say not the best way of comms, i dont mean they dont reply. I mean there may be an issue with it for some reason, sent to spam, filters all of that. There is a reason sending an email is not the same as a confirmation for a lot of business.

Just ring them they will sort you out.

Not having a go at you Chris, but some of our support really do want their KelvinDeaker wiped for them. The whole, "where will i park?" "where can I get a pint? jamesmatthew about Myrside, FFS just get on with it.

I re-iterate I dont mean you Chris, Im sure you are perfectly capable of wiping your own KelvinDeaker!
dolf_lundgren
World Cup Star

Postby biffer on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:15 pm

dolf_lundgren wrote:When I say not the best way of comms, i dont mean they dont reply. I mean there may be an issue with it for some reason, sent to spam, filters all of that. There is a reason sending an email is not the same as a confirmation for a lot of business.

Just ring them they will sort you out.

Not having a go at you Chris, but some of our support really do want their KelvinDeaker wiped for them. The whole, "where will i park?" "where can I get a pint? jamesmatthew about Myrside, FFS just get on with it.

I re-iterate I dont mean you Chris, Im sure you are perfectly capable of wiping your own KelvinDeaker!

I concur with and thoroughly endorse thus post
Don't mention Rory Hutton. I did once but I think I got away with it.
biffer
World Cup Star

Previous

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum