Dregs v Drags

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Dregs v Drags

Postby GaryIPA on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:47 am

Frankly would be quite happy to lose this to reinforce proper clear out needed
'The slap is immense'

"this is not soccer"
GaryIPA
World Cup Star

Re: Dregs v Drags

Postby The Chiel on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:53 am

GaryIPA wrote:Frankly would be quite happy to lose this to reinforce proper clear out needed

This - the only positive from the current dire run is it gives Cockerill an even stronger hand to enforce change both on and off the pitch. No amount of spin can hide the fact that Hodge and Scott have completely lost the dressing room.

And great thread title btw ! :lol:
The Chiel
World Cup Star

Postby Friday Knight Lights on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:19 am

Cockerill has signed a contract so has no choice in the matter anymore. It's purely down to Johnson and Dodson but even if Newport beat us in an empty Myreside after another defeat to an Italian side under Hodge and an impending massacre at Scotstoun I can still see the SRU keeping them on.
Friday Knight Lights
World Cup Star

Postby joe soap on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Friday Knight Lights wrote:Cockerill has signed a contract so has no choice in the matter anymore. It's purely down to Johnson and Dodson but even if Newport beat us in an empty Myreside after another defeat to an Italian side under Hodge and an impending massacre at Scotstoun I can still see the SRU keeping them on.

I really doubt it will be a massacre. Edinburgh will up their game, worry is they up it enough to make it close and that is taken as proof that only tinkering is required
joe soap
World Cup Star

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum