Supporters' Club Survey

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Supporters' Club Survey

Postby bm22 on Fri May 05, 2017 1:42 pm

If you have not done so already, could you please complete the Supporters' Club match day experience survey. This is different from the one that Edinburgh Rugby sent out and collects different information, but will help enhance the quality of feedback provided to Edinburgh.

Please encourage as many people as you can to complete this - whether they currently go to Edinburgh matches or not.

http://s.insighto.com/2qmyZbQ
bm22
One cap wonder

Re: Supporters' Club Survey

Postby Wottie on Fri May 05, 2017 3:56 pm

How many of the Supporter's Club Surveys have been returned thus far bm22?
Bill Mata. The second coming?
"Commitment should not be commended, it should be expected really!"
Wottie
World Cup Star

Postby bm22 on Fri May 05, 2017 8:09 pm

Approaching 120 responses. Even if people don't go to matches, we want their opinions - share the links as much as possible.
bm22
One cap wonder

Postby bm22 on Tue May 09, 2017 9:59 pm

I am going to close the Supporters' Club survey tomorrow (Wednesday) evening. There are around 150 responses so far, but plenty of room for more - please encourage anyone you know that has an interest in Edinburgh Rugby to complete the survey - children/adults/some of the 37,000 that came to the Toulouse Quarter Final and never came back/friends that have visited with opposition etc.

If you haven't had a chance to complete it yet - give it a go - it doesn't take long and the more responses the better!

:below: :below: :below: :below: :below: :below: :below: :below: :below: :below:
http://s.insighto.com/2qmyZbQ
bm22
One cap wonder

Postby Tichtheid on Wed May 10, 2017 11:32 am

Done, though I felt a bit awkward starting the survey due to the fact I live so far away I've only been to a few matches. Once I got started I saw that that didn't really matter as long as you've been to one game at least.

If this helps the club in any way then it's a good thing.
Tichtheid
World Cup Star

Postby Pitfitter on Wed May 10, 2017 9:17 pm

Filled in the survey and then got the wife to do the same, two in one go, hope it helps.
Pitfitter

Postby bm22 on Thu May 11, 2017 9:39 am

Thank you to everyone that has completed the survey. It is now closed. I will be producing a full report with the results which will be posted to this site.
bm22
One cap wonder

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum