Macron Clothing

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Macron Clothing

Postby Rico on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:23 am

Anyone know how much longer we're contracted with Macron for clothing for? Maybe I've just been unlucky but the amount of ER stuff I've bought made by them which has turned out to be really poor quality beggars belief. Definitely won't be buying any more as long as they are making it.

End of rant!
Rico
World Cup Star

Re: Macron Clothing

Postby Pitfitter on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:28 am

Can't answer your question but haven't had any problems with ant merch I've bought over the years, so far(touch wood).
Pitfitter

Postby Wottie on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:56 am

SRU extended the contract early 2016 so it goes out to end of season 2020/21 covering Scotland and the 2 pro Clubs.

I've not had quality issues of late (1st couple of jerseys were not great), but I do resent having to wear a 3XL with a compression top to control my belly!
Bill Mata. The second coming?
"Commitment should not be commended, it should be expected really!"
Wottie
World Cup Star

Postby dolf_lundgren on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 pm

agree with that, dies t do much for the ego.

Italians must be tiny!

I've found the quality ok though.
dolf_lundgren
World Cup Star

Postby Rico on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Thanks all - must just be me!

I think where I went wrong is using the gear for running. After all, if certain members of our squad have taught us anything, it's that wearing an Edinburgh kit and doing anything at pace are fundamentally incompatible and lead to things quickly falling apart :wink:
Rico
World Cup Star

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum