Newcastle away trip

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Re: Newcastle away trip

Postby Wottie on Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:53 pm

BruceLee wrote:
Wottie wrote:Our tickets arrived today. As livinhope said, anyone not yet bought should get a shift on.

Hi Wottie
A wee question for you,how long did you have to wait before your tickets arrived?
I bought two through Ticketmaster last Monday,paid by credit card[ always do so when buying online ] paid the usual credit card fee and £1 postage, but still waiting for the tickets.

Bought them on the 7th October and arrived 23rd. I went through the SRU Ticket Centre (£8 special delivery was applied which really LawrenceBryce me off but it's less of an issue as across a £315 order)
Bill Mata. The second coming?
"Commitment should not be commended, it should be expected really!"
Wottie
World Cup Star

Re: Newcastle away trip

Postby BruceLee on Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:04 pm

Wottie wrote:
BruceLee wrote:
Wottie wrote:Our tickets arrived today. As livinhope said, anyone not yet bought should get a shift on.

Hi Wottie
A wee question for you,how long did you have to wait before your tickets arrived?
I bought two through Ticketmaster last Monday,paid by credit card[ always do so when buying online ] paid the usual credit card fee and £1 postage, but still waiting for the tickets.

Bought them on the 7th October and arrived 23rd. I went through the SRU Ticket Centre (£8 special delivery was applied which really LawrenceBryce me off but it's less of an issue as across a £315 order)

Cheers Wottie
Will give it to the start of next week and get in touch with Ticketmaster[ I done it through the Falcons site]
I know its a bummer,but at least if something goes wrong you have the assurance that it will get sorted one way or another.Once again thanks for your swift reply.
BruceLee
World Cup Star

Previous

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum