Attendances

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Re: Attendances

Postby BigD163 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:40 am

joe soap wrote:Disco's post talks about what the crowd would be for the Montpellier game, not for a QF. AFAIK no one has suggested 10/11K for a QF.

The Feral Goat wrote:A home QF I imagine would bring in another 2-3k, think we got 8-9k v Dragons, so perhaps similar to the LI attendance.

Anyway as we've said, that's all for the future, two difficult but winnable games v Frances 9th and 11th best teams (trying to convince myself they are not that good based on league position).
BigD163
World Cup Star

Postby joe soap on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:47 pm

BruceLee wrote:True Joe,but we played some good cup rugby along the way.TBH we could have pinched it against Ulster in the Semi as well, but that year Leinster would have been to good in the next match.

played in the HC, same players couldn't be arsed in the league. Get picked for Scotland, job done. There were a too many "big names" like that and the attitude stayed too long - TBF Cockerill sussed that PDQ. Lets just hope the concentration on the HC again and providing the Scotland pack does not see the same mindset reappear. Wouldn't fancy being in the same room as Cockers if it does!
joe soap
World Cup Star

Postby joe soap on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:48 pm

BigD163 wrote:
Anyway as we've said, that's all for the future, two difficult but winnable games v Frances 9th and 11th best teams (trying to convince myself they are not that good based on league position).

indeed. Think Montpellier will have Nadolo back. He'd be on Graham's side I think :eek:
joe soap
World Cup Star

Postby Frenchy on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:54 pm

joe soap wrote:
BigD163 wrote:

indeed. Think Montpellier will have Nadolo back. He'd be on Graham's side I think :eek:

Nadolo's an experienced player, I think he'll be all right.
Frenchy
World Cup Star

Postby The Feral Goat on Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:34 pm

Frenchy wrote:
joe soap wrote:
BigD163 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Feral Goat
World Cup Star

Postby joe soap on Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:38 pm

Frenchy wrote:
joe soap wrote:
BigD163 wrote:

fair play, that's very good. Cap well and truly doffed :D
joe soap
World Cup Star

Postby New Gunner on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:28 pm

Frenchy wrote:
joe soap wrote:
BigD163 wrote:

Love it :lol: :lol: :lol:
New Gunner
World Cup Star

Previous

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum