CC QF Date/Time Announced: Bordeaux Sat 4 April 21:15

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Re: CC QF Date/Time Announced: Bordeaux Sat 4 April 21:15

Postby Tichtheid on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:43 pm

Same weekend as our terrific win over Toulouse, only a few days in it. 8 years ago the fixture fell on my birthday, I’ll gladly accept an early present this year.

Great avatar btw Chris, I saw the band at the Playhouse many moons ago.
Tichtheid
World Cup Star

Postby Chris on Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:17 pm

An odd time of night for a game, but good timing in the weekend for those who want to travel.

And thank you, Tichtheid - a rare overlap of two worlds (Grateful Dead and Rugby) - only saw them in the original incarnation once (London, 1990) but multiple times since in other guises. You were lucky to see them here - 1981?
Chris
World Cup Star

Postby Tichtheid on Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:28 pm

Chris wrote:An odd time of night for a game, but good timing in the weekend for those who want to travel.

And thank you, Tichtheid - a rare overlap of two worlds (Grateful Dead and Rugby) - only saw them in the original incarnation once (London, 1990) but multiple times since in other guises. You were lucky to see them here - 1981?

It must have been around that time, aye.

I wasn’t aware of a lot of Dead Heads in Scottish rugby at that time, but there were one or two of us :)

I assume 9:15 will be local time, so an hour earlier here
Tichtheid
World Cup Star

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum