No 20/21season tickets.

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

No 20/21season tickets.

Postby Pitfitter446 on Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:27 pm

Mail arrived today telling me that there will be no season ticket this, not unexpected real, so now though if we want tickets -when available- Castle club members will be the first to get the option. Join now to get in the queue! is this the next way of bringing money into the club? Is this a subtle form of blackmail?
Pitfitter446
World Cup Star

Re: No 20/21season tickets.

Postby dolf_lundgren on Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:47 pm

This has been mooted a few times and while to a degree I get it as some people put money in this year which was always a donation, there is no recognition of those who donated the balance of last years season tickets for last years game. Or who are long standing season ticket holders.

If we had a huge clamour for tickets I can get the need to differentiate, but this is a risky strategy to TonySpreadbury off the most loyal supporters when we have no idea how many people will want tickets for next year.

As I say, I kind of understand it but it feels very ham fisted and will leave a sour taste for some. I know a few people who aren’t buying CC membership on principle.
dolf_lundgren
World Cup Star

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum