£50 HEINEKEN CUP HOSPITALITY

Announcments from Edinburgh Rugby

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

£50 HEINEKEN CUP HOSPITALITY

Postby EdinburghHQ on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:54 am

Enjoy the finer points of Edinburgh Rugby's Heineken Cup quarter-final qualification decider with this latest hospitality offer! The crucial cup match against London Irish kicks off on Sunday (22 January) at Murrayfield at 3.15pm with hospitality priced at £50+VAT (£40+VAT for season ticket holders).

As well as your ticket to the game, you’ll get access to the hospitality area in the west stand suites where you’ll be treated to a pre-match buffet and a complementary bottle of Heineken or glass of wine while you read up on the match-day latest in your free match programme! After the game head back to the Edinburgh Rugby business lounge and rub shoulders with the players, coaches and officials of both teams in arguably the best bar facilities in European club rugby.

For more information on match-day hospitality v London Irish please email enquiries@murrayfieldexperience.com or call 0131 346 5250. GET IN THERE!
EdinburghHQ
World Cup Star

Re: £50 HEINEKEN CUP HOSPITALITY

Postby CountryCousin on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:31 pm

EdinburghHQ,
That is a wonderful offer and many should take it up.

I would presume that you have been following the ideas/suggestions from the very experienced crew on the Forum as to other ways of promoting this game in particular. :)

If you have not, then have a look. If you have, are you taking any of them on board? :)
CountryCousin
World Cup Star

Re: £50 HEINEKEN CUP HOSPITALITY

Postby Ron on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:15 pm

At £48 for a season ticket holder I don't think that's value for money at all. I'm disappointed they've priced that so high. Effectively, after buying a beer and a programme, it's £40 for a a one course lunch - and maybe a roll.
Ron
World Cup Star

Return to News from HQ