Thanks a Lot !

Information for visiting fans and Edinburgh fans going away

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Thanks a Lot !

Postby papaours on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:43 pm

As President of The Virage des Dieux Supporter Club, I wish to thank you for the great saturday we spent with you in Paris

All of the suporters we've met are really fantastic and we are impatient to meet you in january.
papaours

Re: Thanks a Lot !

Postby Exiled Edinburgh Al on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:24 am

papaours wrote:As President of The Virage des Dieux Supporter Club, I wish to thank you for the great saturday we spent with you in Paris

All of the suporters we've met are really fantastic and we are impatient to meet you in january.

Likewise! Top bunch your lot.

I can't remember much past about 9 o'clock... It all went sideways in a haze of pink and pastis... Who thought that was a good idea? I've still got no idea what happened to my Embra shirt, but I do now have a rather fetching pink Paris shirt, so it's all good.

I'd like to say thanks to the Embra fans too for making my Irish mate, and exiled self feel so welcome... Even if we were about 10 pints worse for wear by the time we spoke to (at) you. :oops:

Top town, top night. Hopeful see you all at the return fixture, and down in Barf before then.

Thanks again!

Al
Exiled Edinburgh Al

Postby Loops on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:46 pm

To Papaours, can I just say thanks to all of you for making us so welcome. Our group had a fantastic day, (apart from the result) and we're really looking forward to the return match.

Al, if you were in the bar showing the Glasgow game, then we probably rambled at each other at some point. I was cuddled by an Irish Edinburgh supporter at one point, so may well have met your mate too. .

See you in Barf!
'I detest your opinion but I will defend to the death your right to express it.' Voltaire.

Spectating is a participatory sport.

'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.' Eleanor Roosevelt.
Loops
World Cup Star

Postby Exiled Edinburgh Al on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:35 am

Loops wrote:To Papaours, can I just say thanks to all of you for making us so welcome. Our group had a fantastic day, (apart from the result) and we're really looking forward to the return match.

Al, if you were in the bar showing the Glasgow game, then we probably rambled at each other at some point. I was cuddled by an Irish Edinburgh supporter at one point, so may well have met your mate too. .

See you in Barf!

Yeah, think we were in the pub next to the one showing the Weeg game...

Aye, that would have been my mate alright... The cat was on a charm offensive on Saturday, I doubt anyone was safe!
Exiled Edinburgh Al

Postby jacobtuner on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:57 am

Hi..All...
I have read this I would :| like to say thanks to the Embra fans too for making my Irish mate, and exiled self feel so welcome... Even if we were about 10 pints worse for wear by the time we spoke to (at) you
jacobtuner

Return to Travel