Scarlets away

Information for visiting fans and Edinburgh fans going away

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Scarlets away

Postby biffer on Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:00 pm

Considering going down for this game, should be a cheap wee weekend at that time of year. Not sure if we're best flying to Brizzle and training it or just getting one of the guys to drive.
Don't mention Rory Hutton. I did once but I think I got away with it.
biffer
World Cup Star

Re: Scarlets away

Postby GaryIPA on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Get a hire car if there are a few of you. Stay at the stradey park hotel not the station hotel
'The slap is immense'

"this is not soccer"
GaryIPA
World Cup Star

Postby gone south on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:48 pm

biffer wrote:Considering going down for this game, should be a cheap wee weekend at that time of year. Not sure if we're best flying to Brizzle and training it or just getting one of the guys to drive.

It's a proper hike from Brizzle Airport. Around two hours driving mostly on the M4 and the bloody toll on the bridge. I would get the train if I were you. Although there have been some Glasgow fans traveling on the Megabus to Cardiff. Don't know if it continues to Llanelli but it's worth investigating. They said the comfort was okay, there is a night one home with sleeping berths seemingly.
gone south
World Cup Star

Postby GaryIPA on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:16 pm

You must go to the vista lounge. Formerly the caprice. Wear a kilt at your own risk and its safety in numbers :)
'The slap is immense'

"this is not soccer"
GaryIPA
World Cup Star

Return to Travel