Recent Forum Behaviour & User Discipline

on the message board, Supporters Club, or Edinburgh Rugby

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Recent Forum Behaviour & User Discipline

Postby Cammo Gunner on Fri May 29, 2009 11:47 pm

Due to recent abusive posts on this forum, I have had no option but to suspend Tarquin & jimc.

They are the first posters I have had to suspend since I have been Moderator & more recently Administrator and am very disappointed that they have chosen not to edit their posts & remain within the terms & conditions of use of this forum.

These T&Cs are in place to allow spirited discussion accross many topics, but it is unacceptable for people using this forum to abuse others.

If anyone out there believes this to be too harsh, please PM me to discuss.

Please people - keep it clean & mostly friendly

Cammo Gunner - Forum Administrator
Cammo Gunner
World Cup Star

Postby Tarquin on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:52 pm

It seems I have been let out on parole. Sent you a pm, CG, but to clarify I wasnt given the chance to edit my posts. So maybe something you would like to look into in future. In terms of "abusing others" that wasn't the intention either as I have explained but still, I apologise for any offence. The swear word was actually done deliberately and purely for effect as I knew anything profane would be masked by a refs name, although i now believe this can somehow be seen which seems to defeat the purpose a bit.
Tarquin

Return to Feedback