Event on 18th July

Jokes, Prediction corner & Sounds

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Event on 18th July

Postby Watty on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:14 pm

Anyone make it along? Was it interesting?
Watty
World Cup Star

Postby Loops on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 am

We were on our way back north from Leicester, so didn't manage to get along. I'd be interested to hear how it went too.
'I detest your opinion but I will defend to the death your right to express it.' Voltaire.

Spectating is a participatory sport.

'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.' Eleanor Roosevelt.
Loops
World Cup Star

Postby MikeyBlair2004 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:17 pm

despite the rain it was a decent turnout good to see most of the team training and looking very foucsed aswell as happy to chat with us fans ie mossy moffat robertson laidlaw etc
a new dawn begins lets gert our act together and improve this season
MikeyBlair2004
World Cup Star

Postby Martin Bell on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:25 pm

It was well worthwhile, although my kids were equally interested in the trains and the JCBs on the back pitches. Any opportunity for supporters to see the squad training and meet informally with them is very welcome.

My only suggestion would be to explore whether a date slightly later in the summer might be possible in future years. A large proportion of the supporteriat are currently on holiday. A date in early - mid-August might generate a bigger attendance. But I appreciate that there may be other constraints which would make such a move difficult.
Proud former sponsor of McKane legend @m4gnet_ and future Glasgow legend Rory Darge and current sponsor of @Muncaster_Ben
#lovinthescrummin
Martin Bell
World Cup Star

Return to Fun & Games