SIGNED EDINBURGH TOP

Jokes, Prediction corner & Sounds

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

SIGNED EDINBURGH TOP

Postby cageybee on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi Guys,

I have a signed home Edinburgh top (last season) that I am selling. I won it last year and is in fantastic condition. I love it and wanted to have it framed and on my wall, but the girlfriend has put her foot down :x ! I would rather it go to a fan...So its going to the highest bidder. If you want it then drop me a PM, email jlcarle@hotmail.co.uk or call/text on 07852481779 with an offer.

cheers.
Here's to the girl with the one red shoe, she likes her men, she likes her booze, she lost her cherry, but that's no sin, 'coz she's still got the box that her cherry came in.
cageybee
One cap wonder

Re: SIGNED EDINBURGH TOP

Postby cageybee on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Come on guys...any offers will be considered...just tell me how much you want to pay...
Here's to the girl with the one red shoe, she likes her men, she likes her booze, she lost her cherry, but that's no sin, 'coz she's still got the box that her cherry came in.
cageybee
One cap wonder

Postby Wilko99 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:37 pm

Sent you a pm
Wilko99

Postby kilo-gram on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:46 pm

[...So its going to the highest bidder. [/quote]
Surely being a good friend of yours cageybee, I could be gven this for a price such as ahem...free. :lol: 8)
P.S still waiting on you to answer your phone and come pick up your bag!!!!!!
kilo-gram
International

Return to Fun & Games