Edinburgh v SF - the real match

Jokes, Prediction corner & Sounds

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Edinburgh v SF - the real match

Postby Bazza on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:54 pm

AS the SF return match in the HC approaches, there is a more important game against SF looming. The one between the two supporters clubs!

We talked about this while we were over in Paris and with the help of Nic and the team at ER it looks as if we can get it going on the back pitches before the other match a week mon Saturday.

All we need is a team!

The only downside is that due to SRU insurance stuff we are only allowed to play touch (probably just as well as I think some of us might not see the HC match (myself included) if we go for the full fat (and I mean fat) version.

This could be the highlight of the season and some fun as well. If you are up for a bit of a run around the back pitches to help us make the SF visit a memorable one please let me know. I already have about 5 people pledged so why don't you join us.

If you are interested please let me know by emailing me at ersc@ymail.com with your contact details (name, email, phone & next of kin).

Those of you who have already pledged, could you respond also so that I have all the contact info.

Come on it's what weve been waiting for, the ERSC fans team. You never know, it could become habit forming!

Barry
Bazza
Established pro

Re: Edinburgh v SF - the real match

Postby Cammo Gunner on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:22 pm

I'm there in body (but not mind) if we can find boots (size 10)
Cammo Gunner
World Cup Star

Re: Edinburgh v SF - the real match

Postby Stade Francais Fan on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:18 pm

There will be quite a lot of Stade Fans its sems - so if you are lacking a few people we can lend some of ours ...
We are all really looking forward to seeing you all again
Amanda
Stade Francais Fan

Return to Fun & Games