Scotland's most eligible men - #17 Alan Macdonald, 24,

Jokes, Prediction corner & Sounds

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Scotland's most eligible men - #17 Alan Macdonald, 24,

Postby frooj on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Just found this -

http://www.scotsman.com/7116/Scotland39 ... 6070990.jp

If you can outmanoeuvre the scrum, you might be able to get Alan on his own long enough to score.

After leaving the Royal High School and joining Edinburgh Rugby as a full-time apprentice, the flanker has played everywhere from McDiarmid Park to Durban and developed a taste for international travel along the way. Making his Scotland debut against Argentina last November, this former Scotland Under-21 Player of the Year looks a cert for a regular spot in the national squad.

Dream date? Anywhere exotic. I like travelling so anywhere hot and new, preferably a beach somewhere. I'd love to whisk Gabriella Cilmi away somewhere hot, oooh or Shakira!

Greatest achievement in life? It felt amazing to get my first cap appearance in November against Argentina. I have been playing professional rugby since 2004 so it was a good feeling to be out there.

Dream job? If I wasn't playing rugby I'd like to travel around the world. I get to travel with my job but I'd like to go to different places, see some sights and meet new people. Also, I wouldn't mind having a degree under my belt but I have no idea what I would study.

Turn on? Dark eyes and intelligence.

Turn off? People that don't listen.

Single and celebrating? I've been single for four months and I'm happy. It's difficult to meet new people because I train at weekends and my schedule is very busy. To be honest it's not the easiest thing trying to meet people when I'm out with 30-odd guys!

This article was first published in the 14 February edition of Scotland on Sunday
Rugby Photography Art Stuff - http://rozgalloway.blogspot.com
frooj
International

Re: Scotland's most eligible men - #17 Alan Macdonald, 24,

Postby CharlieBook on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Dammit! i have blue eyes :cry: :roll: :lol:
Quote of the 2010 6 Nation from Andrew Cotter: "Euan Murray now without scrum cap. Any moment now, he will take off his shirt and start beating his chest!"
CharlieBook
World Cup Star

Re: Scotland's most eligible men - #17 Alan Macdonald, 24,

Postby Fullglass Gunner on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:13 pm

I dont mind taking on the scrum!
Fullglass Gunner
World Cup Star

Return to Fun & Games