My daughter was murdered in Scotland - please sign petition!

Jokes, Prediction corner & Sounds

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

My daughter was murdered in Scotland - please sign petition!

Postby Guje on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:48 am

:!: Dear All.

December 4, 2005 my beloved daughter Annie Borjesson from Sweden was found dead in Prestwick, Scotland. At the time she was living in Edinburgh. Ever since the day of Annie´s death our family has tried to find out what happened to her, and due to the very strange circumstances that has come to light, we believe that Annie was the victim of a crime.

However the Strathclyde Police refuses to investigate Annie’s death as being the result of a crime. During this time I have also got to know of many other families treated in the same way by the Police. I now have handed in a petition to make a change for all of us.

This year a new unit has been created by Crown Office to look into current and future sudden and unexplained deaths. I therefore in my petition ask that the new unit shall also investigate past cases like my daughter’s and other’s.

Therefore to help all our families to get the answers about our loved ones, please sign the petition "Investigation of deaths in suspicious circumstances"! Use the link; http://epetitions.scottish.parliament.u ... tionID=373

For further information about Annie´s case please see our web-site for Annie; http://www.annierockstar.com/

Annie was also a big fan of Murrayfield Wanderers and often attended games at the Roseburn Stadium. If you remember anything about Annie please contact me at; info@annierockstar.com

Thank you for your compassion and help! Guje Borgesson, Annie’s mother.

truthandjustice4all@live.se

The photo is of Annie in Scotland.
AnnieScotland.jpg
Annie in Scotland
AnnieScotland.jpg (28.36 KiB) Viewed 5686 times
Guje

Return to Fun & Games