Jokes.

Jokes, Prediction corner & Sounds

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Re: Jokes.

Postby Ibigdave on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:46 pm

he fired a parting shot at us over on planet rugby suggesting he was going to quit anyway, but i think we all know hell be back :wink:
nah nah nah nah MATLAB!
Ibigdave
World Cup Star

Postby frillage on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Ibigdave wrote:he fired a parting shot at us over on planet rugby suggesting he was going to quit anyway, but i think we all know hell be back :wink:

Hell be back!! That's a rather apt grammatical error!;-)
frillage
World Cup Star

Postby zt1903 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:34 pm

What will you call an Englishman at this years RWC Final?

Wayne Barnes. ;)
zt1903
World Cup Star

Postby djphilp on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:40 pm

zt1903 wrote:What will you call an Englishman at this years RWC Final?

Wayne Barnes. ;)

:D but I hope not, he is one of the most drearily dreadful referees I have had the misfortune to see.
Click on the logo above for Edinburgh's official website.
djphilp
World Cup Star

Postby djphilp on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Or perhaps like certain Scotland players he has compromising photos of the team coaches ;)
Click on the logo above for Edinburgh's official website.
djphilp
World Cup Star

Postby Derrick Lee's #1 Fan on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:43 pm

rablloyd75 wrote:
skovdahl79 wrote:Dreadful performance from him today; should be nowhere near a world cup never mind a world cup final!

even more people dislike him now!

At least he didn't give the obligatory penalty try against us, I'll give him that. Though he did give a penalty for Geoff Cross losing his footing at one scrum. :roll:
"Arthur was terribly pleased that the day was for once working out so much according to plan. Only twenty minutes ago he had decided he would go mad and now here he was already chasing a Chesterfield sofa across the fields of prehistoric Earth."
Derrick Lee's #1 Fan
World Cup Star

Postby hp18 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:56 am

rablloyd75 wrote:An Englishman and a Scotsman are driving head on , at night, on a twisty, dark road.
Both are driving too fast for the conditions and collide on a sharp bend in the road. To the amazement of both, they are unscathed, though their cars are both destroyed.
In celebration of their luck, both agree to put aside their dislike for the other from that moment on. At this point, the Scotsman goes to the boot and fetches a 12 year old bottle of whiskey. He hands the bottle to the Englishman, whom exclaims,'' may the Scots and the English live together forever, in peace, and harmony.'' The Englishman then tips the bottle and gulps half of the bottle down.
Still flabbergasted over the whole thing, he goes to hand the bottle to the Scotsman, whom replies: '' no thanks, I'll just wait till the Police get here

:lol: :lol: :lol:
hp18
World Cup Star

Previous

Return to Fun & Games