Edinburgh Fans in Dublin for Leinster Match 30th October

Jokes, Prediction corner & Sounds

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Edinburgh Fans in Dublin for Leinster Match 30th October

Postby TheMerrionInn on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Hello all! I contacted Edinburgh Rugby about this and they suggested that I post a note here for you all.

I own a pub/restaurant in Dublin 10 mins walk away from the RDS, where the Leinster match is being played. We have long been a rugby pub looking after local teams and I would like to extend that to all Edinburgh supporters. I would like to offer a free pint to all travelling supporters before the game and will also have free finger food on hand before the match to keep everyone happy. After all Leinster & Irish games, I offer a free pint to ALL supporters, they just have to present a used match ticket. So, you could enjoy two free pints with no strings attached. If anyone is interested, have a look at our website www.themerrioninn.com and please feel free to contact me. This is just an honest offer, no scams or hidden agenda, all that I ask is that you contact me so I can know to expect you.

Any for anyone who likes a good Scottish beer, we stock two beers from the Harviestoun Brewery - Bitter & Twisted and Schiehallion - can't decide which is my favourite, both lovely!

Fearghus.
TheMerrionInn
Embra Debut

Re: Edinburgh Fans in Dublin for Leinster Match 30th October

Postby Rugby Girl on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Myself and 4 others will head along pre and post match to enjoy your kind offer and some Irish hospitality on the 30 October :0)
Rugby Girl
World Cup Star

Return to Fun & Games