Suggestions

Jokes, Prediction corner & Sounds

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Suggestions

Postby ecsquared on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:52 am

Gentlemen and ladies of Edinburgh
Weekend of the Scotland Italy game, myself and a few of my mates from Midleton RFC near Cork city in Ireland will be visiting your fair city for some fun and frolics. Our plan is to head to Murrayfield for that game and then find some local hostelry to watch Ireland beat England and then of course see Wales V France. Its one of the lads 40th, we were going to do the obvious and head to Lansdowne for the Ireland England match but after great experiences at Scotland Ireland games over the years thought heading to your fair city would be better craic (I presume most will be shouting for us in the game against the old enemy?). unfortunatley this year we cant make it over for our annual pilgrimage to your city for is, in my humble opinion, the best fixture in the 6 Nations calendar.
So why am I telling ye all this? ;) Well was looking for advice on some kind of itinerary pre and post match and of course most importantly where to park ourselves after the Italy game to watch the Ireland England game (dont worry, they may have destroyed Italy, but we'll beat them ;)
Any and all advice appreciated.
Slan
ecsquared
Embra Debut

Return to Fun & Games