Moonwalk 2012

Jokes, Prediction corner & Sounds

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Moonwalk 2012

Postby Fullglass Gunner on Tue May 29, 2012 12:45 pm

I will be participating in this year's Moonwalk doing the full 26miles in and around our city on the night of 9th/10th June. For those who dont know what this is about it is fact mainly about raising money for breast cancer, something that has affected alot of people and particularly a close friend of mine and fellow gunner fan. This is the one with all us ladies (and quite a few guys) power walking around with decorated bras to bring attention the work that places like Maggies do in fighting this disease.

If you are out and about either late Sat night/early Sunday morning of the 9th/10th please cheer us on as by that time we may need all the help and cheers we need. I have been training on and off (off being the Dublin weekend) however I hope to make it round in just under 8hrs. If you would like to sponsor me, that would be great, I have a link below to my just giving page and if you are out evening I will be doning a lovely Black and Red outfit (what other colours could I really wear).

http://www.walkthewalkfundraising.org/jennifer_black_0

Thanks and see you next season, I think its gonna be a good one.
Fullglass Gunner
World Cup Star

Return to Fun & Games