Season Tickets

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Re: Season Tickets

Postby Wottie on Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:06 am

Does anyone have, or have they seen, a definitive list of this year's ST benefits?

Having renewed on Friday I thought I would have a look for it but cannot find it anywhere on the Club's site. The email I got about renewals / pre-sales (unhelpfully received 3 days after I renewed) doesn't shed any light and the "alwaysedinburgh.org" link at the foot of the email (promisingly billed as where I could find out what to expect next season with a unique login) doesn't work, and takes you to a generic MS Windows Server page. :roll:
Bill Mata. The second coming?
"Commitment should not be commended, it should be expected really!"
Wottie
World Cup Star

Postby hbob on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:10 pm

Link from https://www.eticketing.co.uk/scottishru ... Index/2489?

Edinburgh Rugby 2018/19

If you require a Wheelchair Season Ticket please call 0131 346 5180, Mon - Fri 10am to 5pm
Timeline

ERSTH 17/18 PRESALE: Friday 1 June to 5pm Thursday 7 June

17/18 STH must log in to their account to purchase in the pre sale

PUBLIC SALE: 10am Friday 8 June
What's Included?
Access to pre season friendly against Bath
Access to ten Guinness PRO14 home games (including 1872 Cup home game)
Access to three home European Champions Cup pool matches
U16s go free with adult Season Ticket Members for the full season (one child per Season Ticket Member)
Free ticket to Silver Saturday - which incorporates BT Cup Finals Day and the deciding leg of the 1872 Cup against Glasgow
Priority access to tickets for Guinness PRO14 and European Champions Cup knock-out matches when appropriate
Exclusive access to Season Ticket Member events and competitions throughout the season
Membership gift pack packed with exclusive goodies
Entry into a prize draw for the chance to present one of nine Try of the Month Awards
First choice of seating in proposed new stadium for 2019/20

Seating Information

Gold: Reserved Seating in East 7/9/11
Silver: Unreserved Sections of East Stand and Pitchside Standing
Pricing

Adult/Concession*/Under 16

Gold:£210 / £120 / £50
Silver:£185 / £105 / £50

* Student, Senior (60+) and 16-17 yr old
Note that you can purchase 1 x FREE Under 16 season ticket with every Adult, Student or Senior (60+) ticket purchased.
hbob
International

Postby GaryIPA on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:33 pm

Putting the background noise to one side this seems a good gig
'The slap is immense'

"this is not soccer"
GaryIPA
World Cup Star

Postby Edinburgh Shark on Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:06 pm

Wottie wrote:Does anyone have, or have they seen, a definitive list of this year's ST benefits?

Having renewed on Friday I thought I would have a look for it but cannot find it anywhere on the Club's site. The email I got about renewals / pre-sales (unhelpfully received 3 days after I renewed) doesn't shed any light and the "alwaysedinburgh.org" link at the foot of the email (promisingly billed as where I could find out what to expect next season with a unique login) doesn't work, and takes you to a generic MS Windows Server page. :roll:

Working for me
Edinburgh Shark
World Cup Star

Postby New Gunner on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:04 pm

It's definitely a good deal, the club is doing pretty much all it can.

- Holding down ST prices, free entry for U16s to varying degrees (many thanks to a fellow posted who DM's to confirm I could get a refund for the U16 ST I'd somehow mistakenly bought - club refunded no questions asked
- Performances on the pitch, totally different attitude and culture
- Investment in new 'home' for 2019/20
- Increasing quality in the playing squad in a tough market

As has been said before, it's really over to the Edinburgh and region rugby public to back this with bums on seats. I think sufficient progress has been made that Cockers et al are entitled to expect a bounce in attendances and support (not the same thing).

The differential between GW and ER ST prices is indicative of where we are in terms of fan base - Edinburgh can only be considered a success on and off the pitch at the point of ST price equalisation between the two. That won't happen overnight, and there's an element of turkeys voting for Christmas, but ultimately it's what we all want isn't it?
New Gunner
World Cup Star

Postby Wottie on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:25 pm

Thanks everyone. It's an excellent deal. Great value.

Looks like the car parking has been removed (unless omitted in error?). No big one for me but could be an issue for those coming in from out of town who arrive late to evening games. We have 4 more signed up to our group for this season. Hopefully the efforts on and off the pitch will grow this years regular fan base and retire "the library".
Wottie
World Cup Star

Postby Edinburgh Shark on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:31 pm

Edinburgh Shark wrote:
Wottie wrote:Does anyone have, or have they seen, a definitive list of this year's ST benefits?

Working for me

Correction, link on email doesn't, alwaysEdinburgh.org does
Edinburgh Shark
World Cup Star

Postby Wottie on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:59 pm

Edinburgh Shark wrote:Correction, link on email doesn't, alwaysEdinburgh.org does

Just tried my email again and it's working now. Someone at HQ must be watching this board! :lol:
Wottie
World Cup Star

Postby The Feral Goat on Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:02 pm

Wottie wrote:Thanks everyone. It's an excellent deal. Great value.

Looks like the car parking has been removed (unless omitted in error?). No big one for me but could be an issue for those coming in from out of town who arrive late to evening games. We have 4 more signed up to our group for this season. Hopefully the efforts on and off the pitch will grow this years regular fan base and retire "the library".

Availability of car parking perhaps comprised by any works/access that will be going on for the new ground.
The Feral Goat
World Cup Star

Postby Wottie on Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:39 pm

The Feral Goat wrote:

Availability of car parking perhaps comprised by any works/access that will be going on for the new ground.

I suspect almost certainly!
Wottie
World Cup Star

Postby The Feral Goat on Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:56 pm

Wottie wrote:
The Feral Goat wrote:

I suspect almost certainly!

I would assume that in its absence there will be free parking at Myreside with complimentary bus to Murrayfield :evil:
The Feral Goat
World Cup Star

Postby Yonthing on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:07 pm

Am I missing something?
What’s the imperative for Silver STs to renew in the “exclusive” window?
I get that Gold get to choose the best seats, but what’s in it for me to renew before August?
Yonthing
International

Postby The Feral Goat on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:13 pm

Yonthing wrote:Am I missing something?
What’s the imperative for Silver STs to renew in the “exclusive” window?
I get that Gold get to choose the best seats, but what’s in it for me to renew before August?

I don't think anything other than the direct debit option.

As a silver member I thought about upgrading to Gold this season (decided against it) as I assume the new stadium will not have standing and current Gold will have the chance to pick seats first for 2019/20
The Feral Goat
World Cup Star

Postby BeardofScottishRugby on Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Ive gone Gold this year. I am hoping it will help with seat selection for new stadium.
BeardofScottishRugby
Embra Debut

Postby The Feral Goat on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:40 am

I see Mark Palmer from the times has tweeted on the back of European Rugby saying the Heidelberg ruling is being based on maintaining the “integrity of the game” if the Pro14 will review Edinburghs extra “home” game. Assume Welsh teams sort of have a similar issue with their judgement day although Cardiff don’t actually play in the millennium stadium.

Bit clumsy all round but always likely with the conference system. I am trying to think of how the scheduling could work but perhaps something like Rugby Leagues Magic weekend, where all teams play at a neutral ground over a weekend, could that leave all teams with 10 home games plus the neutral venue, assuming the neutral ground is not Edinburgh, Cardiff, Dublin etc a nice wee trip to watch rugby somewhere sunny is always nice.
The Feral Goat
World Cup Star

PreviousNext

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum