Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Re: Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

Postby Tichtheid on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:30 pm

test
Tichtheid
World Cup Star
 
Posts: 2505
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:51 pm
Location: Alba Bheag

Re: Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

Postby joe soap on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:32 pm

Tichtheid wrote:test


watching this? yes
of patience? yes
joe soap
World Cup Star
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Re: Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

Postby Tichtheid on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:32 pm

Get Muzza on he will only learn from it, we are getting gubbed anyway
Tichtheid
World Cup Star
 
Posts: 2505
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:51 pm
Location: Alba Bheag

Re: Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

Postby Tichtheid on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:33 pm

joe soap wrote:
Tichtheid wrote:test


watching this? yes
of patience? yes



No, I couldn't quote a post and reply for some reason
Tichtheid
World Cup Star
 
Posts: 2505
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:51 pm
Location: Alba Bheag

Re: Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

Postby gowrie on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:34 pm

joe soap wrote:
gowrie wrote:I don't get the game plan, we ran a nice backs move from a scrum that gets us to 5m out from the line, so from that scrum we go for incredibly slow pick and drives until we knock on.


pedestian wasn't it. standing starts, no one out pops to some one running a pace which gets quicker next phase
Feel for the backs. pack just not good enough


Yep, collectively so far off the pace. You'd want a moment where a top player comes in with a moment of quality that swings momentum, Mata has been close to that, especially at the end of the half, but everyone else in the pack looks lost.
gowrie
World Cup Star
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:31 am

Re: Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

Postby gowrie on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:37 pm

effin hell Van der Walt was inches away from a well deserved red card swinging a kick for the ball like that
gowrie
World Cup Star
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:31 am

Re: Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

Postby Tichtheid on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:40 pm

This an awful display, and I know about the money etc, but I might actually welcome a year in the mug’s cup if it means we can bring on some young players, the older second string are not nearly good enough
Tichtheid
World Cup Star
 
Posts: 2505
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:51 pm
Location: Alba Bheag

Re: Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

Postby Tichtheid on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:41 pm

Wtf, Munster were miles offside there
Tichtheid
World Cup Star
 
Posts: 2505
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:51 pm
Location: Alba Bheag

Re: Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

Postby Tichtheid on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:42 pm

Oh he’s given the try
Tichtheid
World Cup Star
 
Posts: 2505
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:51 pm
Location: Alba Bheag

Re: Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

Postby joe soap on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:46 pm

Tichtheid wrote:This an awful display, and I know about the money etc, but I might actually welcome a year in the mug’s cup if it means we can bring on some young players, the older second string are not nearly good enough


which?
joe soap
World Cup Star
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Re: Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

Postby Friday Knight Lights on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:48 pm

Mata having a great half.
Friday Knight Lights
World Cup Star
 
Posts: 2342
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:44 pm

Re: Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

Postby gowrie on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:49 pm

Mata trying his hardest to carry the whole pack forward, almost working.

Oof our backs are just not clicking at all. Bad mistake from Blain
gowrie
World Cup Star
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:31 am

Re: Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

Postby Tichtheid on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:51 pm

joe soap wrote:
Tichtheid wrote:This an awful display, and I know about the money etc, but I might actually welcome a year in the mug’s cup if it means we can bring on some young players, the older second string are not nearly good enough


which?


The tighthead, and I’d say Davidson though he is not older. Pyrgos is first string, not good enough, same with Jaco

I don’t criticise players online, almost ever
Tichtheid
World Cup Star
 
Posts: 2505
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:51 pm
Location: Alba Bheag

Re: Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

Postby joe soap on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:54 pm

Tichtheid wrote:
joe soap wrote:
Tichtheid wrote:This an awful display, and I know about the money etc, but I might actually welcome a year in the mug’s cup if it means we can bring on some young players, the older second string are not nearly good enough


which?


The tighthead, and I’d say Davidson though he is not older. Pyrgos is first string, not good enough, same with Jaco

I don’t criticise players online, almost ever


I'd agree, but Mata and maybe Cherry apart, all the pack have been from AWOL to SteveWalsh
joe soap
World Cup Star
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Re: Edinburgh v Munster - Sat 20th 1935 ko

Postby Tichtheid on Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:56 pm

The zip Shiel brings is immediately obvious
Tichtheid
World Cup Star
 
Posts: 2505
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:51 pm
Location: Alba Bheag

PreviousNext

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest