4G turf

RaboDirect Pro12 & Heineken Match Discussion, Referee Retribution, and Player Powwow

Moderators: pedro52, chappo, Ron, Loops

Forum rules
The Edinburgh Rugby Supporters Club is run by fans for fans. Please keep your comments on topic and treat other posters with respect.

Re: 4G turf

Postby Martin Bell on Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:43 pm

It shouldn't cause too many issues, I don't think. It's a good thing that the next home game isn't tomorrow, though, as hopefully the problems will have been sorted out over the next week. I suspect that the government will say that paper certificates will be acceptable, as well as the app, and I've just downloaded a copy of mine just now, so that function's obviously working OK. I also suspect that these things will not be checked in great detail anyway.
Proud former sponsor of McKane legend @m4gnet_ and future Glasgow legend Rory Darge and current sponsor of @Muncaster_Ben
#lovinthescrummin
Martin Bell
World Cup Star

Postby gone south on Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:53 am

Martin Bell wrote:It shouldn't cause too many issues, I don't think. It's a good thing that the next home game isn't tomorrow, though, as hopefully the problems will have been sorted out over the next week. I suspect that the government will say that paper certificates will be acceptable, as well as the app, and I've just downloaded a copy of mine just now, so that function's obviously working OK. I also suspect that these things will not be checked in great detail anyway.

Mine went through this morning at 08:30. Probably is just server loading.
gone south
World Cup Star

Postby toocoldhere on Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:12 pm

Martin Bell wrote:It shouldn't cause too many issues, I don't think. It's a good thing that the next home game isn't tomorrow, though, as hopefully the problems will have been sorted out over the next week. I suspect that the government will say that paper certificates will be acceptable, as well as the app, and I've just downloaded a copy of mine just now, so that function's obviously working OK. I also suspect that these things will not be checked in great detail anyway.

I thought it's always been the case that paper certificates, PDF certificates or the app are all perfectly acceptable
toocoldhere
Established pro

Postby Pitfitter446 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:50 pm

I was able to print paper certificates before the app went down preventing me from adding to the phone, paper always works even when all else fails.
Pitfitter446
World Cup Star

Previous

Return to Edinburgh Rugby Forum